Grown Man Game-- By Sementherapy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Relationships View previous topic
View next topic
Grown Man Game-- By Sementherapy
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Grown Man Game-- By Sementherapy Reply with quote
This will not be a guide on how to get laid. You can google "pick-up artist" for that shit.

This thread will consist of babblings about my own experiences as well as things I have observed over the years.

I am writing this thread bc I keep hearing my younger brethren complain about not being able to "find" the right girl for whatever reason...

So listen up baby dubudoods-- if you think you want a boo-- there will be some good info in this thread...

If you are single and happy being single-- play on playa, you don't need my advice-- you just need gas money and a box of rubbers...
Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Distinguishing Fun Guy vs. Guy that does Fun Stuff Reply with quote
Today's lesson is vital for those of you who allllmost there...

You realize that girls are attracted to FUN!! They want somebody who will influence their life for the better-- by providing them with FUN!

Girls are attracted to guys who are fun* (not to be confused with funny).
Let's define this, shall we? Fun guys like having fun so much that they bring the fun with them-- if there is no fun being had where they are-- they just create the fun. E.g., Oh, this kid's birthday party is boring-- let's start a game of tag and chase these little motherfuckers around.

Here's the tricky part-- you can't just be lazy and go out and do "fun" things, such as surfing, or going to festivals, or hanging out at "cool" bars. That's just a boring dude who goes to fun events. Everybody knows how to have fun-- you don't have to be born all wild and shit. Go with what you know best (there's no point in faking the funk if you want this girl to be your boo, she'll find out eventually you were faking and prolly leave your ass for it). What is the shit that you find fun? Be real though-- bc you just want to genuinely have fun for yourself, not get yourself a gf...

What are you passionate about? It doesn't matter what you're passionate about motherfucker-- that's something that you do, watch, read, follow. Who cares-- everybody has interests, but other peoples' interest are boring.

don't talk about how "fun" you are, or what "fun" stuff you do. Just live in that moment and do whatever it is that would make you happy at that precise point in your life. E.g., for me, it would be ordering that dumbass blue drink with an umbrella in it at the bar, or slapping her ass, or stealing olives out of her martini. whatever will make YOU happy-- not her...

because after all, when you figure out the art of making yourself happy all the time-- you automatically become the FUN GUY. FUNGI. MUSHROOM HEAD. VAT. hehehehe, making yourself happy makes people around you happy, and all of a sudden, you guys are having fun!

*don't be no bitch's clown, not to say funny is a bad thing-- but it can definitely send your ass into the friendzone. that lesson to come in the future. [/u]
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
ace
Goodfella

Post Reply with quote
2) Grow a mullet
Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
will.i.is
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
I agree with you. Girls are attracted to guys who are “Fun”. We already know that girls like guys who are funny but being funny will get you to a certain point in a relationship. Either you are going to be friend zoned or you are just another person that a girl wants to be around with. On the other hand, girls dig guys who are fun to be with. Not only being a funny person but someone who creates actual “Fun” for the ladies. You make a solid point on that Troy.

I totally agree with you on guys who ONLY do “fun” things. Yes, there are guys we all know that are fucking boring. All they want to do is stay home and pretty much do nothing. The only reason they will come out is when there are girls around. Other than that, they rather stay home. But a lot of those guys like to act out to girls as if they do “fun” things. As Troy stated, “there's no point in faking the funk if you want this girl to be your boo, she'll find out eventually you were faking and prolly leave your ass for it.” Don’t do what the other guys do because it is no surprise for the ladies. Be different from other guys by finding new ways and exploring new fun things to do.

And yes, don’t ever self-validate. She will eventually find out sooner or later. No need to tell her. Let the ladies guess for themselves. Let your actions speak for you.

And yes, your happiness is the key to others hole. People want to be around with someone who is positive. This is the key to being the center of attention. Sometimes you wonder why there are so many good looking guys who end up with no girls at the club while normal looking guys got all the girls around them. You could guess this for yourself.

Good stuff Troy!
Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:32 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post FUN Guy Follow-up Reply with quote
This is not to say that you should be a fun guy ALL the god damn time. You're not supposed to be some girl's sole form of entertainment-- you just want her to know (during the get to know you phase) that you are capable of creating fun for the two of you.

if you try to force/fake "fun" all the time, then you are setting yourself up to have to keep that rate of fun constant-- like if you're actually only fun 50% of the time, but you're funking like you are fun 90% of the time, then know that she's going to be let down when you're actually just fun 50% of the time...
Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post *Be funny if you're funny, but don't be a clown Reply with quote
it's very easy to fall into the funny guy trap-- you can actually really be having fun and saying funny shit all the time, and girls like that--

but if all you are is funny-- than that's all the girl will see you as-- a source of laughs

if you are funny and interested in a girl, sure, break her guard down a bit with your jokes, but very early on, you have to establish that you are interested in being more than just friends

you can just say it like that-- i like you, i want to take you on a DATE-- don't be a weird rejection fearing pussy-- and ask her if she wants to "hang out..."

hanging out is for friends-- you want to go on a date

generally, i just tell a girl i'm attracted to that i want to take them home and stick my #STUDDICK in all their orifices... hahaha... but that's an aside, and i wouldn't recommend that to most guys

but at some point VERY EARLY on, you HAVE to establish sexual attraction-- even if she's not dtf quite yet...

if you're sitting there just cracking jokes all night, how the hell is she going to know that you want to stick her?

jokes don't make pussies wet, but the possibility that this new guy might be tickling her insides just might get the panties a bit moist...

so make sure that she knows there you are on a mission to get inside her as you tell your jokes, or else your ass is in the friendzone...

you might not succeed at getting inside the new girl everytime, but it gives you at least a fighting chance-- you have to plant the idea in her head that there could be a visitor in the secret garden soon-- otherwise, she won't automatically put you (the funny guy) on that short list of dudes she'd like to fuck (or even think she might fuck)
Thu May 01, 2014 12:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Original.
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
ace wrote:
2) Grow a mullet

not going to lie, this is truth.

i eventually cut it off cuz i had to get a real job. part of me died that day, i felt like samson losing his powers after cutting my hair.

Fri May 02, 2014 12:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
mullets make the ladies swoon... its true...

but lemme tie mullets into my original lesson-- any guy can grow a mullet-- that's not the part that attracts the girls--

it's because the guy that would grow a mullet is only trying to make himself happy, and that fun loving part is why pussies start dripping when they see my party in the back...
Fri May 02, 2014 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
as a matter of fact, i would say most women find mullets unattractive in and of themselves-- it's the idowhatiwant part that they find attractive...
Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
*warning-- we still live in a society, so you can only take i don't give a fuck/ i do what I want so far...

don't be a dick. nobody likes a jerk.
Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Original.
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
as a matter of fact, i would say most women find mullets unattractive in and of themselves-- it's the idowhatiwant part that they find attractive...

the most common question asked was if it was real. followup question usually was "can i touch it?"...then they ask why, and i say, why not? one girl said it was mesmerizing
Laughing

Fri May 02, 2014 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
once a girl wants to touch it, you're already in~
Fri May 02, 2014 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Be Generous with those you love Reply with quote
this lesson is about life in general, not just regarding women...

by generous with your loved ones. don't keep tabs on what they owe you or who will be buying the next round. if you love somebody, just give them what you can and be happy that you're making them happy. not saying to let people take advantage of you-- know when to draw the line and know how far you can actually extend yourself before making the offer. or if you're already in too deep, just be straight up with them and tell them you can't gives no mo~
Thu May 08, 2014 1:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post You Can't Boo Them All Up Reply with quote
You can't make everybody you meet or find yourself attracted to into your boo. Time just will not permit it. What you can do if you are still single is use those opportunities to open your eyes to the world, learn a little bit about that person, and learn a lot about yourself in the process.

Now that I'm older, I advocate being quite honest about your intentions. Karma can be a bitch, don't fuck people over in pursuit of a "life experience." However, if you are up front about things, you don't have to boo them up. Some girls will not want to boo up with yo ass anyways. I've met very special women who would fuck me and spend time with me, but would never want to have me play any part in their lives that required responsibilities towards them.

My point is you don't have to be traditional about dating. There are so many different arrangements. And you don't necessarily have to fuck; although let's be honest-- wtf is the point then...?

I've learned just as much through these non-traditional "relationships" as I have through the more conventional gf/bf type relationships. I learned how to read a person's feelings through their face or body language, how to understand how extracurricular circumstances will affect my relationship with a person, how my own feelings change in correlation with my perception of how I'm being treated.

*WARNING-- most of the girls I've ever met were retards. All this learning I'm talking about is in regards to very very rad women that I was very selective in having in my life.
Thu May 22, 2014 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Do you ever really "WIN" a fight? Reply with quote
this is only in regards to your boo-- the one person that you claim to "love" most in this world. the one you would crack skulls for-- not some jumpoff

so if you really fucking love her, and making her happy is high up on your priority list-- what's the point of "winning" a fight?

obviously, everybody (man and woman) needs to get checked at some point in a relationship, or else they will inevitably take advantage of the situation. doesn't matter how good a person they are, it's human nature.

so it's time to check your boo-- you don't have to be a dick about it. just let them know that their actions result in you feeling *fill in the blank* (angry, upset, sad, betrayed, etc)

for example: "honey, when you dismiss my restaurant suggestions, it makes me feel that you don't value my opinion. why don't we take turns picking where to go out to eat?"

isn't that way better than-- "I already named 5 places-- xxx, yyy, zzz, wwww, AND vvv. Don't be such a domineering bitch all the time..." ?

they both convey the same message-- i'm fucking annoyed at you for dictating where we go all the time, but one way is a whole lot nicer than the other. your boo (if you picked wisely and chose someone considerate) should understand that you feel slighted and reconsider the way she approaches this subject in the future.

the point is you don't have to rehash everything that's been said that annoys you to prove your point and "win" the fight by showing your boo logically what she did wrong. just tell her how her behavior makes you feel-- cause after all, do you really want to make the love of your life feel like shit?
Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
ace
Goodfella

Post Reply with quote
it also applies when you feel you are correct, yet you swallow your pride and apologize/reconcile first.
Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post before saying something, think about it Reply with quote
just for a second, and examine why you feel that way.

if you still think you believe what you're about to say, then say it. if you find that you automatically say shit that you kinda don't mean, stfu
Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Know What You're Worth Reply with quote
You gotta be happy in the relationship you're in. If you find yourself compromising on values you hold dear to yourself, you won't be happy. Do you find yourself limiting the number of drinks you have in front of your new bougie boo? Are you censoring what you say? That's some bullshit right thurr... but don't break it off till you have deduced that the reason you're doing such things is a direct result of your boo not liking it, not because you're a pussy who is afraid to show your true self to your boo. so meta bro.
Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 am View user's profile Send private message
Original.
i got dubukimchi!

Post Re: Know What You're Worth Reply with quote
lol your last 2 posts ....now i confuse.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Started From the Bottom, Now We Here Reply with quote
Everybody loves to hashtag this now. Granted its a catchy song, and fun to apply to you and your friends. BUT...

Did you really start from the bottom? UNLIKELY ASSHOLE

I grew up living in a 1 room apt shared amongst 7 people. Me and my sister's favorite (and only) toy was ONE SINGLE roller skate. Not skates, a single skate that we put on and pushed along like a skateboard. To me, I had 2 parents who worked their asses off to feed us, love us, and provide the support necessary for me and my sister to be where we are today. So was I really at the bottom?

Fuck no. The bottom is when you don't have SHIT. That orphan kid whose dad left and mom is on crack, making his way through the foster system. That's starting at the bottom. Assholes like me-- we just grew up a little poor, but we certainly had so much support and help along the way.

Be thankful for what you have today, and don't glamorize your successes as some great accomplishment that you did all on your own. Think about all the people along the way that helped you financially, emotionally, dawgs that had your back physically... If you had all that shit, you weren't starting at the bottom. You had a great head start on so many people out there.
Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Relationships All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: